The era of change
Publication date: 21 October 2012

THE ERA OF CHANGE
SPEECH BY MARYAM RAJAVI
SPEECH BY MARYAM RAJAVI
PARIS - VILLEPINTE, JUNE 23, 2012
On this day and at such a magnificent gathering, I want to share with all of you my own feelings as I witness this overwhelming enthusiasm.
I see in you and with you the tens of millions of Iranians who are yearning for freedom.
I hear the voices of my brave sisters across our homeland, and the proud prisoners of conscience who are continuing their resistance in the dungeons of [the regime’s Supreme
Leader] Ali Khamenei.
And I hear the outcry of students, workers, teachers and all those who long for freedom and liberation.
I see in you and with you the tens of millions of Iranians who are yearning for freedom.
I hear the voices of my brave sisters across our homeland, and the proud prisoners of conscience who are continuing their resistance in the dungeons of [the regime’s Supreme
Leader] Ali Khamenei.
And I hear the outcry of students, workers, teachers and all those who long for freedom and liberation.
No comments:
Post a Comment